Description Job Description:
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like a mission you want to be a part of, keep reading!Leidos' Health Group
is recognized as a Top 10 Health IT provider. We draw on decades of success to deliver a range of solutions and services designed to meet the healthcare challenges of today. From the research bench to the patient bedside, we are a company of scientists, engineers, and technologists delivering a broad range of impactful, customizable, and scalable solutions to hospitals and health systems, biomedical organizations, and every U.S. federal agency focused on health. Leidos works with customers across the continuum of care to improve clinical, operational, and financial outcomes with innovative solutions that advance the next generation of care. Our mission is to contribute to creating a healthier world.Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a Java Developer with Angular to join our team in Woodlawn Maryland.
Take your place on a development team supporting a multi-year enterprise development effort.Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, and scalable, defect free code for a critical internal customer system. The candidate will perform new development as well as maintaining existing code. The candidate will create Junit tests and ensure a high level of code coverage. The candidate will mentor others developers on the team and provide feedback to the Work Order Management.
This position requires someone who is proactive and passionate about ensuring the quality of deliverables and continuous improvement, and can communicate with the development teams what is required to achieve this effectively on tasks.Required Experience & Skills:
- Proficiency in Java, JSP, Junit, Angular 7, Spring
- Proficiency in listening, note taking and writing skills,
- Have the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals,
- Ability to mentor and lead a small team of developers to meet common goals and deadlines,
- Have effective communication skills including verbal, both speaking and comprehension, as well as written, which includes preparation and comprehension
- BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Requires ability to obtain a Public Trust ClearancePay Range: