TechStar Group is a niche Product Development, Business Solutions, and Global IT Services firm based in Dallas, TX. At TechStar, we help drive customer success by leveraging our deep expertise in IT Solutions and Business Process improvements to enable our clients to achieve their organizational objectives.
Founded in 2002, TechStar Group has grown to become a solutions and implementation partner of choice to multiple Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, TechStar currently has offices and delivery locations throughout the US and India.
About our client:
Our client is a multinational telecommunications conglomerate and the largest US wireless communications service provider. The opportunity will allow you to directly make an impact on how their customers live, work and play in over 180 different countries, with each application affecting tens of millions of users.
Job Title: Senior Java Developer with Microservices Exp
Duration: 6+ Months on C2C
Must Attend in-person interview at Client location
About the opportunity:
9+ years experience as Senior System Analyst/Developer with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML, XSLT, MicroServices/API .
- solid working experience of Java, OOP, MicroServices/API, modular code development, design pattern, multi-threading.
- Server back end and API/Service development experience is required
- Experience in Cloud Computing using AWS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Maven, etc.
- Mobile web experience is a plus
- Experience in Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology is a plus
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle, UNIX
- Experience using Bitbucket/GIT Stash as the SCM tool
- DevOps Experience is a plus
- Good understanding or network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive and go-getter
- Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development, agile methodology
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures - Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty
What we offer:
At TechStar, we are always seeking high-performers who are at the forefront of technology. We provide competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and access to challenging opportunities that facilitate personal and professional growth.
Learn more about us at: www.techstargroup.com
srinivas at techstargroup .com
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, 540E Irving, TX, 75039