A growing insurance SaaS company is looking for a Senior Full-stack Java Engineer to join their team! Located in downtown San Diego, In this role, you will be exposed to several different projects & clients where you'll get to contribute in more ways than just developing. Whether is being part of an Architecture process, developing new API's from scratch, or even contributing to the CICD process, you'll get to work on it all. This position is also on a fast track to lead a team of junior engineers.
This is a mission driven, tech forward company with a great culture. If you're interested in testing your knowledge & learning new things in the consulting world, apply here! Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS is Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of Java Experience, preferable full stack development
- 4+ years of Springboot, Spring, experience or related frameworks
- 3 + years of experience with other languages including Python, Angular, React etc.
- Cloud experience, preferred AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with CICD
What You Will Be Doing
- Previous consulting experience is a huge plus!
- Exposure to ML or big Data is a plus
- 50% Back End Development
- 50% Front End Development
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Architecture, Design, Technical Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit