Come work for an international company, based out of the greater Phoenix area. Our client is looking to modernize their payment platform from on-premises to the public cloud.
In this role, you will be focusing on developing Java microservice APIs and some data layer work. Along with your strong Java expertise, you will bring your extensive years of development experience in order to lead an Agile technology team that is dedicated to building world class payment platforms. Ideal candidates for this role have experience using Spring frameworks, messaging queues, and CI/CD tools.
This is a full-time position with remote hybrid flexibility.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional software development experience in Java 8+/J2EE
- Spring framework experience
- Working knowledge and/or experience using Kafka
- API development
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- Agile methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience designing cloud-native applications
- Development of high-performance server-side components
- Financial services industry knowledge a plus
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150K/year, depending on experience.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off, including vacation, sick time, and holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.