A high-tech commercial bank is looking to hire Senior Java Software Engineers to join their teams in the greater Phoenix area. Their current mission is to modernize their payment platform from on-premises to the public cloud.
In this role, you will be focusing on developing Java microservice APIs and some data layer work. Along with your strong Java expertise, you will bring your extensive years of development experience in order to lead an Agile technology team that is dedicated to building world class payment platforms. Ideal candidates for this role have experience using Spring frameworks, messaging queues, and CI/CD tools.
This is a contract-to-hire position and will start remote, with further remote flexibility - return to office is pending COVID-19. This is a 6 month contract to hire role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional software development experience in Java/J2EE
- Spring framework experience
- API development
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- Agile methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge and/or experience using Kafka
- Experience designing cloud-native applications
- Development of high-performance server-side components
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months with the possibility for conversion to direct hire
- Competitive Conversion Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE
- Benefits for Contract includes:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.