We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Global Software Development with strong technical skills to develop and test mobile application and instrument software. The Senior Software Engineer will have responsibility as an individual contributor in the development of medical diagnostic applications including the mobile application framework.
The main objective is to design, develop, maintain and review software in a small R&D group with high ambitions for innovation, growth and new development. High focus on quality and on time delivery!
* Designs and Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
* Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
* Exchange technical information with quality engineers and other members of your product group so as to review the design of the product features.
* Act as a technical lead to design the solutions.
* Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
* Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
* Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring.
* Expert knowledge and experience in java.
* Expert knowledge in developing restful web services
* Expert knowledge of linux
* Expert knowledge of object-oriented concepts and data structures.
* Expert with development tools and workflows (modern source control systems, unit testing, continuous workflow, etc.
* Strong Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
* Master?s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and 6+ years of experience.
* Bachelor?s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and 8+ years of experience.