Healthcare's helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you'll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
CHG Healthcare is currently looking for Senior Java Engineer to join our growing digital team. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining software programs using a variety of technologies including Java and Salesforce.com while adding to a culture of putting people first, growth, continuous improvement, integrity, ethics, quality and professionalism.Your role:
- Develop software that ensures a high level of performance for all business use-case outliers, including web page performance, SQL performance, memory optimizations, etc
- Heavy involvement in the requirements gathering, development and operation stages of new projects
- Troubleshoot and debug related software defects with existing and new applications
- Contribute to and maintain development documentation
- Ensure all designs comply with architecture standards, guidelines and meet the necessary governance and compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring the entire team is developing applications based on predefined best practices
- Research emerging development technologies establishing new standards and evolve existing standards
- Ensure the success and growth of the team by mentoring and coaching junior peers while striving to share your knowledge with senior peers
- Maintain and improve existing applications
- Perform code reviews with others on the team while taking joint responsibility for proper architecture, design and quality of other's projects
In return, we offer:
- 5+ years' experience developing software
- Proficiency in Java and related frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, SpringBoot
- Experience architecting and implementing RESTful web service solutions
- Experience with microservices a plus
- Experience in Salesforce.com a plus
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the "apply" link at the top of the screen. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to email them the job description by clicking on the "Email to Friend" link, also at the top of the screen.We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerVeterans/DisabledWe are an at-will employer