We are Hiring Senior Application Engineer with Hibernate Exp at Jersey City, NJ. Please find job description below and share us your updated resume
Position: Senior Application Engineer with Hibernate Exp
Location: Jersey City, NJ // New York, NY
Duration: Long Term
In Person Interview
A Senior Application Engineer with strong expertise in the development and maintenance of enterprise level, Java JEE based systems. The candidate will be part of a team responsible for developing and maintaining the KYCView application used by our Compliance business. Duties will include designing and developing new application features / code within the existing application framework, and researching, identifying, and devising solutions for software defects within the application. KYCView is written in Java, and involves the integration of JEE, web services, Oracle, IBM BPM and ODM, and MQ. Demonstrated expertise in analyzing and understanding existing application architectures, and developing solutions within a pre-existing framework, is a must.
- Design and development of enhancements within KYCView application framework
- Research and resolve defects during all phases of the software development cycle
- Support and execute functional and performance testing
- Assists in troubleshooting production environment and tuning the environments
- Provides guidance on infrastructure and environment setup
- Ensures technical best practices are followed during all phases of the project
- Provides guidance on intended solution and best practices during development, configuration and testing phases
- Performs code reviews and ensures standards are applied to each solution component
- Strong, disciplined analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have at least 10 + years of experience in design, implementation, and audit / review of systems applications, and code
- Extensive Java, JEE n-tier application experience
- Experience in design, implementation, and audit / review of enterprise wide, large scale implementations.
- Experience with SOAP and REST based webservice development.
- Designed Application in Object Oriented Programming Methodology [OOP] using Component Methodology (Top Down), Catalysis Methodology (Bottom Up).
- Experience in Spring IOC and J2EE CDI and should have developed application using “Enterprise Architecture Models”.
- Good experience in recognizing and reusing Design Patterns -GOF, J2EE design patterns, Architectural patterns, SOA Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience with WebSphere Application server is required.
- Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
- Good knowledge of automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using tools like Jenkins ,CARA,GIT and Stash.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related work experience required.
- Strong Hands on experience in business object modeling using Hibernate/JPA.