Senior Java Full Stack Technical Lead
Prestigious Fortune 500 Firm is seeking a Senior Java Full Stack Technical Lead to work in a fast paced environment in the middle of a major digital modernization/transformation.
Keys to Success in This Role
Are you a highly innovative technical leader? As we are in the throes of a major digital modernization/transformation and we want you to be a part of it! In this role you will get to show off your chops as a full stack software engineer influencing outcomes, guiding transformation, putting your stamp on how the team and organization evolves. The journey is wide open with possibilities .. here are a few things that you will need to have:
- You embrace change and innovation... push the boundaries of what is possible
- Yu embody Agile delivery at the core of your culture and are experienced and ready for a modernized delivery environment
- You are rock solid on your tech... you will be a key part of the team. You need to know the latest platforms, we will be leveraging both homegrown and industry standard and emerging platforms, know what is out there and keep up with what is on the horizon
- You've got the full stack covered with all key modern languages under your belt ... .You're going to have to get into all parts of the code, as well as implement it
- Obviously looking for strong understanding and implementation of modern design patterns and architectural principles
- You will be a key member of the team helping to driving full (and correct) adoption of modern software engineering & Delivery practices ('Real' Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CICD, Cloud, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) .. this can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
- Strong communication skills, you will be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience engineering awesome solutions
High Level Tech Skills (we are sure you will have more):
- Languages: Java, C#, AngularJS, node.js, Python
- Modern Tools: TFS, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Cucumber/Specflow, Atlassian Suite (Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket), Git
- DBs: SQL, Mongo, DB2 (Legacy Sybase for transformation efforts)
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google
- Other: Docker, RH Openshift, Kubernetes, Mobile development,
- Obviously looking for strong understanding and implementation of tried and true as well as modern design patterns and architectural principles.