Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer with SailPoint experience, Candidate will design and develop enhancements to software applications on a Java/JEE and Weblogic platform. Candidate will independently lead the solution delivery of issues as well as lead the team.
· Set-up, configuration and development of Radiant Logic Enterprise Directory & SailPoint IdentityIQ platforms
· Performing Java development tasks to deliver new and upgraded web based solutions to a Linux production environment.
· Communicating to internal clients and partners’ aspects of the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
· Application of software development principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
· Understand Business Requirements; participates in System Requirement Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deployment.
· Comply with the department application standards and general industry based practices.
· Contribute to the enhancement of department application development/delivery standards, tools and processes.
· Evangelize new technologies and tools, promote top code quality by leading design and code reviews, and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability.
· Train new and/or junior members of the team
· Previous experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions/ tools such as: Radiant Logic Enterprise Directory & SailPoint IdentityIQ
· 5+years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using the Java EE, Weblogic, Autosys, SQL, Shell Script
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
· Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
· Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
· Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality with customer and resolve production issues.
· Experience with Databases (DB2, Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL).
· Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
· Thorough understanding of relational databases, XML, web services and EJB preferably on a Weblogic platform.
· Experience applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles.
· Understanding of design patterns and ability to use them in real world situations.
· Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
· Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools using Maven, ANT and languages - shell script
· Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
· Innovative problem solver who likes to take on challenges with calculated risk to provide solutions.
· Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools.
· Good understanding in Open source APIs like Spring, Hibernate and Persistence Framework etc.
· Hands on experience in Java/J2EE design patterns and UML design tools
· Works independently on multiple projects with the ability to lead and mentor junior and mid-level developers in technology delivery.
· Experience with Database SQL IDE: SQL Developer, Rapid SQL
· Database Query design and development on relational database platforms
· Good communication and ability to convey technology solutions to business clients.
· Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as primary goal.
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools
· Experience in using GIT, TeamForge, ServiceNow, Sonar Cube, Jenkins and Artifactory.
200 East 5th Ave., Suite 116 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact