Our innovative government integrator client is seeking a highly experienced and knowledgeable Java Software Engineer. In this role, you will champion Agile and TDD practices to ensure defect-free software solutions.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Public Trust clearance.Responsibilities of the Senior Java Software Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior Java Software Engineer:
- Collaborate across technical and operations teams to leverage Agile Scrum methods
- Apply TDD practices within the Agile framework to ensure rigorous engineering for all tasks
- Leverage coding standards, best practices, and architectural/design patterns
- Support software configuration management process
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least 10 years of relevant technical experience
- Experience with Java 6+, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Eclipse, Web Services, Git, JIRA
- Experience with OO design and development, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience with RDBMS and database design and troubleshooting (Oracle, PL/SQL)
- Experienced with SDLC and ability to apply best practices using industry standards
- Experience with automated testing and test driven development
- Familiarity with Continuous integration principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Senior Java Software Engineer, SDLC, TDD, CI/CD, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 348475 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!