Kforce has a client that is currently in search of 2 Software Engineers, 1 Lead & 1 Senior Java Spring CI/CD Cloud Engineer with architecture & design skills in Wilmington, DE.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. In this role, the Senior Java Spring Boot CI/CD Engineer will be required to apply their depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. The Senior Java Spring Boot CI/CD Engineer will work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a Senior Java Spring Boot CI/CD Engineer, you will be supporting Home Lending strategic Initiatives. You will work closely with business analysts, application developers in upgrading Home Lending suite of applications. The Senior Java Spring Boot CI/CD Engineer will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs. You will be utilizing programming skills to adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to development. You will participate in code design and code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to architectural specifications, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages; Java, Core Java, Spring Core (IoC), Spring Boot, Data, Cloud, Integration and related frameworks (preferred Rabbit MQ, S3object store)
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Experience in Enterprise Application Development
* Experience building scalable and robust modern Java application
* Frontend and Backend testing tools such as Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Dev Test, Soap UI, JMeter
* Understanding of cloud concepts, including the role of containers and Kubernetes
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.