Role: Senior Java Tester Location: Baltimore, Maryland, Duration: Multi Year projectPosition Description:
Candidate's primary responsibility will be support of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing in a Java/Agile environment
Ideally, he/she should also have the skills required to participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities. It is not a telework position.
The customer delivers services and technical leadership for mission-critical federal government, public sector and private sector programs. This opportunity is within our Health organization supporting our customer.
The opportunity is located in Baltimore, on the west side of town near 695, Route 26, and Security Blvd.Skills Requirements:
- Expertise in XML Technologies - XML, XSLT, XSD, Xml Schema and worked on parsers like SAX and DOM.
- Extensive experience with Jenkins Auto jobs, Stash / Bitbucket created Pull requests & review them.
- Experience working in distributed enterprise SOA environments including REST services.
- Experience in configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\CD pipeline.
- Experience working with composite projects in Ready API tool using Groovy scripting.
- Experience creating complex JSON Payloads in conjunction with entity services and Validating data coming from existing legacy applications.
- Ability to research and evaluate tools and API's to validate RESTful web services.
- Ability to create customized Ready API tool Project XML using different Resources/Methods and Groovy Scripting for Rest services.
- Good understanding of designing web service tests using REST Services, JSON Payloads, Web API endpoints.
- Good understanding of Spring boot application development framework.
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise a team of specialists.
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers.
Master's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience or Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience.Key Required Skills:
Extensive experience with Jenkins Auto jobs, Stash / Bitbucket created Pull requests & review them.