IMP Note: US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time
Senior Java Developer - Healthcare Industry - 2 Positions
- This position is for Senior Java developer who will be working on design and development of web/mobile applications
- Will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting Java based components and interfaces.
- Should have a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practice, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Supports the entire software development life cycle including support and maintenance.
- Responsible for code asset management for applications, and support and promoting asset reuse.
- Performs unit/integrated completed system testing according to detailed functional specification.
- Supports the implementation of systems into production.
- Assists team members performing system maintenance, and support tasks.
- Utilizes accepted methodologies and tools in a disciplined manner.
- Works independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Requirements / Expectations
- Adaptable and able to pick up new technologies and design techniques.
- Self motivated, detail oriented and organized.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Over 6 years of experience working IT industry developing solutions in J2EE technologies and at least 2 years experience as senior developer in designing J2EE solutions.
- Experience in agile development
- Experience in using JIRA, Rally, Tomcat,RabbitMQ, Hibernate and working with NOSQL databases is a plus
- Working experience in HealthCare industry is highly desirable
- Solid Knowledge of SQL development and performance tuning.
- Thorough understanding of OOADD
- Demonstrated the ability to design, plan and execute.
- Bachelor's computer science, MIS or related experience required
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Oakland, Walnut Creek, CA
Please submit your resume to 'email@example.com'