Senior Java or .NET Lead Developer ‑ Cognitive Robotics Software Automation ‑ USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology ‑ a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center ‑ we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Analytics + Information Management (A+IM) Service Line
Deloitte Consulting's Analytics + Information Management (A+IM) Service Line designs, develops, and implements strategies, systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise to realize the value of information and data assets.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
· Lead the delivery of Cognitive Robotics Software Automation Solutions
· Understand and adapt to Cognitive Robotics Software Automation Solutions industry technology changes and gain software development understanding of new automation solutions
· Innovate new Cognitive Robotics Software Automation Solutions to enhance client environment and solve complex client software solution challenges
· Lead development teams to deliver high quality work while adapting to Cognitive Robotics Software Automation Solutions automation challenges in client software environments
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
· Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
· Ability to consult and direct on clients’ needs for automation centered around business processes
· 7+ years of IT experience in software development in developing web applications and client/server applications
· Experience developing software bots in Cognitive Robotics Software Automation tools such as: UiPath, Blue Prism, Workfusion, Automation Anywhere, Kofax, and or IpSoft Amelia
· Plan, track, manage and lead small teams on short term sprints, and long term software deployments
· 7+ years of Java or .Net development experience and the ability to work with both
· 7+ years of experience with MS SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, or any equivalent database background
· Deep development experience with Java, J2EE, Struts or .NET, WPF, WCF, XML, HTML, Tomcat, JBOSS
· Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
· Must be willing to travel up to 20%
· Ability to lead teams to provide high performance code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues
· Ability to multi-task and lead development teams to ensure timely software development deliverables
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.