JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate for this position meets the requirements of the position, is personable, and can work in a team. Excellent oral and written communications skills are a necessity.
- Lead parts of new and existing front-end, back-end, and API development, translate business requirements into user stories
- Provide software engineering support using cutting-edge technologies and modern framework
- Collaborate with other developers, architects, and client team to build scalable solutions
- Work with other developers, testers, PMs to deliver high quality and deployable software within each sprint
- Work independently on development of code, creation of unit tests, rapid prototyping of new libraries
- Develop search-related functionality
- Mentor more junior developers when needed
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends and standards in the industry and evaluate the adoption of new technologies in solution architectures if applicable
- Automates and maintains deployments scripts using tools such as Jenkins and Ansible for continues integration and delivery
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Must be flexible, able to work in a highly collaborative environment and work independently and collaboratively as needed; must be able to multi-task.
- Undergraduate Degree (in in computer science, engineering or related field) highly desired but can be substituted with 4 additional years of experience
2010 Corporate Ridge, Suite 700 McLean, VA, 22102