Job ID: L#2 - .NET Full Stack Developer
(Intermediate-Senior with a minimum of 2-5 years experience)
This is a contract to hire* opening with intent to convert to Client FTE at 6 months.
*If you require the use of a sponsor now or in the future, please do not apply.
• Follows standards for processes i.e. code reviews, commenting, code organization and deployment processes
• Assist Lead to drive and implement the overall technical vision for projects
• Provide development and testing support and leadership
• Work closely with other Developers and Architects
• Properly document software solutions
• Positively disrupt & constructively challenge everything
• Work closely with business unit leaders
• Customer Driven-Focus
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
• At least 2 - 5 years of experience developing C# .Net / MVC applications.
• At least 2 - 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• At least 2 - 5 years of experience with SOA and Web Services.
• At least 2 - 5 years of developing and utilizing patterns and leveraging industry best practices.
• At least 2 - 5 years working in an Agile environment.
• Hands-on experience, working knowledge and strong technical skills in the following technologies:
o NICE TO HAVE: AngularJS experience (or similar modern frameworks)
o C#, .Net / MVC (MUST)
o Application Server, IIS
o MS SQL Server 2016 and later
o Identity Server +
o REST Web Services
o XML, XSD
o Team Foundation Server with Automated builds, tests, and deployments
o Azure +