TEAM VELOCITY MARKETING
Team Velocity Marketing is a full-service marketing agency serving the automotive industry; providing fully integrated marketing solutions to Manufacturers (OEMs) and Dealerships nationwide. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie, and success. Our team members are hard-working and driven to achieve success for our Clients.
SENIOR LEAD FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
The ideal candidate will have ability to carry out assigned tasks with limited need for supervision, work well in a fast, agile and fluid environment and possess strong problem solving skills, as well as consistent attention to detail. This is an active development position requiring the ability to design, implement and guide others to develop world class tooling and reporting for a leading automotive marketing technology company.
Local candidates preferred, however, remote candidates (living within Eastern Time Zone) will be considered.
- Hands-on research and development of the architecture and features for our data processing, marketing and consumer-facing web platform serving major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and hundreds of dealerships nationwide
- Work closely with C level management, business stakeholders, product owners and technical staff to design and brainstorm solutions
- Work on POCs and cutting-edge features that are continuously deployed into production
- Influence product decisions, features and APIs based on your real-world experience
- Independently take projects to completion
- Proactively analyze and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement of the platform
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent comparable professional experience
- 5+ years of professional solution development and design experience
- Experience with .Net full stack development
- Experience with front-end web development using AngularJS, jQuery, CSS, Backbone, etc.
- Experience or working knowledge of Elasticsearch, Redis, Mongo, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with SQL Server and SSIS
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services in a Microservice Architecture
- Experience in test driven development and test coverage tooling
- Experience with Agile Frameworks (i.e., Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience with TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing
- Demonstrated ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Experience with Docker, a plus!
- Experience in automotive industry, a plus!
This is a full-time salaried position located in Herndon, VA, however, remote candidates (living within Eastern Time Zone) will be considered. Compensation commensurate on experience. Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation, and wellness program.
If you meet the requirements, and are interested in applying for this role, please COMPLETE the ONLINE APPLICATION (URL provided). Be sure to include a current resume and contact information. Incomplete application submissions will not be considered. No 3rd-party placement solicitations. No phone calls please.