USIT is searching for a Senior MDM I Master Data Management) with WebSphere Development for a Remote opportunity
To join our development team to support our customer-facing e-Commerce websites built on the IBM WebSphere Commerce. Resume must reflect all Must have - Skills, - Certifications and -Clearance or candidate will not be considered
• Number of Positions -2 openings
• Type of employment Full-Time with Benefits Security+ Certification
No Third Partners Salary Range
Up to $180K DOE Must have a Minimum Secret Clearance US Clearance. (Mandatory) Security+ Certification -Mandatory) Certification - CompTIA Security+ Certification A MUST HAVE
This position is to support a position that is - Fully Funded Location is Remote
With Preference given to those candidates closer to the DC area
2 Openings Full-Time with Benefits MDM WebSphere Engineer Responsibilities:
The MDM Sr. Developer will be a core member of the Data Integrity team responsible for planning, designing and developing MDM solution for provider and location. Responsibilities include conceptual design, architecture and topology, solution design and implementation. Responsibilities Include:
- The MDM Technical developer performs full systems lifecycle management activities for IBM Infosphere MDM product as part of the cross-functional MDM team:
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Develop application support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Build and test production deployment packages and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes, tools, and environments where appropriate.
- Contribute to and work to meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, by providing updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
Prior experience in design and developing Mast Data Management applications. Strong preference to IBM Websphere.
Prior experience in Development and maintenance of tooling for MDM platform based on Rational Application Developer (RAD), Workbench, and Java associated technologies such JEE, OSGi.
- Must have strong WebSphere Application Server experience.
- Prior experience in working with IBM Business Process Management (BPM) tool.
- Prior experience in working with JMS/MQ or other messaging technologies.
- Prior experience in experience designing and developing applications on Oracle DB. Data modeling experience.
- Prior experience in designing and developing a complex multi-tiered application with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Prior experience in designing and developing RESTful Services and SOAP-based Web Services.
- Advanced knowledge of IBM WebSphere environment setup, configuration and maintenance/administration
- Key technologies (Core Services) supported:
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and IBM HTTP Servers (IHS)
- Expertise in Operating Systems, Unix preferred (AIX, Linux, etc...)
- Experience creating scripts ( wsaadmin , shell pearl, ant, Jython, Phython , and Jacl )
- Good understanding of IBM SOA Suite of product (BPM, WODM, APIC, etc)
- Must be able to troubleshoot and root cause analysis of problem tickets
- Knowledge of IBM Business Process Management (BPM)
- Knowledge of IBM DataPower Appliance
- Advanced knowledge of IBM Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on WebSphere Application Server
Work Days: Monday-Friday
Work Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm (Flexible to work 8 hours between the hours of 6am-6pm and the later part of the schedule would be preferred for example 9:30am-6: 00pm )
Equal Employment Opportunity
No Third Partners
Must be a ==== with a US DoD Clearance. No others need to apply or will be considered.
USIT values celebrates and enacts diversity in the workplace. USIT takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability