* Must have strong verbal and written communications skills to interact with team members and clients on a daily basis
* Design and build relational databases
* Optimize queries and design indexes
* Convert procedural code and data structures from Oracle to MS SQL Server
* Design and implement Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) logic to migrate from an Oracle database to MS SQL Server
* Actively support the development team in tuning and rewriting application queries, as well as load-testing the application to identify and continually improve performance issues
* Engage in critical problem solving
* Implement tasks in accordance with schedule
* Continuously improve skills, adapt emerging technologies, and apply best practices
* Must have an active Secret security clearance to be considered for this role
* U.S. citizenship required
* 5+ years' experience working as a database developer familiar with Oracle and MS SQL Server database technologies and data migration strategies, including:
* SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
* Attunity drivers for Oracle
* Laboratory experience
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.