Schwab Technology Services (STS) leads Schwab's development and use of information technology, including all client and business, telecommunications, management and operations technologies.
Schwab's Cybersecurity Organization (SCS) is chartered with advancing Schwab's security posture, enabling the business to take intelligent risks while enhancing the protection of Schwab's brand, employees, shareholders, data, and other critical assets.
As a Senior Member within the Cybersecurity Advanced Sciences Team, you'll serve as a Machine Learning Security Specialist, a versatile senior developer delivering data backed products that advance the security posture and response capabilities. What you are good at
We are looking for a self starting, adaptable developer who relishes the opportunity to see their code make a difference. You'll exercise your expertise with data science, data engineering, enterprise IT operations, systems monitoring, and technology orchestration practices to bring a holistic technology perspective to innovative security challenges. You will demonstrate your technical experience in data science & engineering, and provide thought leadership in the delivery of products to enhance our Security Operations staff, furthering their capabilities to detect and counter complex, emerging, and unique threats. What you have
- Information security experience is highly preferred.
- Expertise in source control, unit testing, and agile methodologies is paramount.
- Experience with Orchestration and Automation products
- Development languages and concepts including; Python, C#, .Net, RESTFul Methodologies, Git, and Continuous Integration/Deployment tooling.
- Must demonstrate experience with machine learning frameworks (sci kit learn and tensor flow) and model development (experience with different types of classifiers, hyper parameter tuning, etc). Preference for cloud as well.
- Design scalable deployment strategies for model training and prediction.
- Experience with reporting/visualization of machine learning model metrics and data pre-processing tools like GCP's Dataflow
- Experience crafting software architecture documents, proven efficiency influencing the cross-organizational teams to align with your direction.
- Great problem solver with ability to quickly identify bottlenecks, potential problems in multi-process, multi-threaded code.
- Must be passionate about technology and committed to continual improvement.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field required.