DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world. Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9 million customers as the newest part of the DISH brand, we're setting our sights on competing in the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless market as the nation's fourth facilities-based mobile carrier.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
This Magento Lead Developer will be working within the Retail Wireless team in our Dish Grand Central office located in Denver, CO. You will be working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment spanning the Retail Wireless team and broader Dish organizations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop Magento solutions that execute on our ambitious wireless vision.
- Approve and collaborate on development life cycle deliverables including wireframes, base styles, development / code, QA issues and resolution.
- Review developer code and project delivery to maintain and improve quality control and adherence to standards.
- Collaborate, contribute and review backend API standards with our backend teams.
- Work with other technical leads on platform technical design and architecture.
- Perform root cause analysis of production issues and implement recommendations.
A successful Magento Technical Lead will have:
Preferred SkillsYou will stand out if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in building solutions with Magento and or Magento 2.
- 5+ years of experience with PHP and MySQL
- Experience working with modern front-end technology, CMS, mobile apps, e-commerce platforms and toolsets such as React, React Native, responsive frameworks, and single page applications
- Strong passion for producing elegant, maintainable, and reusable code
- Ability to effectively communicate across all departments in the organization from technical staff to executive stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile environment and managing multiple dependencies and projects
- Optimized web server configurations and have experience scaling web applications for millions of users
- Enjoy participating in product development discovery and high level estimates and sizing.
- Magento certification is a bonus
- Internet, telecom, cable, or satellite OSS/BSS business
- Additional working experience with and or integrating other Adobe products with Magento.
- Experience managing small development teams
Compensation: $86,400.00/Yr. - $120,200.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.