Perficient seeks a Senior Managed Operations Engineer.
- 2+ years of professional experience working in a technology or customer service field
- A great communicator, whether in person, on the phone, or in writing
- Motivated by the opportunity to help people solve problems
- Interested in spending most of your day talking to customers and helping them use and troubleshoot Twilio Flex
- A quick and self-directed learner, excited about learning new things and technology
- Persistent and creative at finding solutions on your own; someone who can use online help, Google searches, and trial and error to figure out a problem you haven't encountered before
- Organized and reliable at completing assigned tasks on time
- Comfortable with technology and operating complex computer software
- Familiarity with contact center systems and capabilities is desired, but not require
- Analytical problem-solving & decision making able to research, analyze, identify viable options, draw sound conclusions, present findings and make thoughtful recommendations considering overall risk and short-term and long-term impact
- Must enjoy the challenge of technical concepts and possess the ability to communicate those concepts at varying levels
- Team Orientation & Interpersonal highly motivated, passionate and creative team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within and external to the organization.
- Strong sense of urgency, detail oriented with the ability to manage and prioritize work flow
- Previous technical support experience or customer service experience is preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proactive with the ability to meet tight deadlines and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
We are seeking Customer Support Engineers to help customers of our Managed Service Offering (MSO) for the Twilio Flex cloud contact center platform, by answering questions about how to use the platform, performing functionality on their behalf, making configuration and administration changes, providing training and walkthroughs on features, and resolving technical issues. We are looking for people who love talking to a variety of people and working with creativity and persistence to find solutions to their problems.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly motivated by the experience of helping people solve technical problems and get better use out of complex software, enjoys learning new technical skills and researching solutions using a variety of sources to do so.
- Answer questions from customers received through phone calls, chat requests, or tickets
- Communicate information in a clear and concise manner to customers
- Make requested changes to a Twilio Flex customer contact center configuration
- Track all actions performed for a customer in appropriate change logs
- Perform remote training sessions with customer contact center agents or supervisors
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems
- Setup Twilio Flex platform components for customers
- Document technical and non-technical information and instructions for customers or internal use
- Flexibility to be the on-call duty person for scheduled periods of time which include off-hour and weekend time frames. Responsible for responding within one hour for only high priority incidents that occur in that duty period
- Liaison with Twillio Development and Technical Support Teams as required
- Provide technical assistance and support to other departments and Management teams as required
- Create and execute test plans, design changes, roll back plans and architecture work as required for regular system maintenance objectives
- Address issues timely and in accordance with customer expectations adhering to defined service level agreements
- Participate in project and team meetings; interact and collaborate with team members as required
- Perform monthly service reporting for customer base
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels
- Updates trouble tickets in real time with detailed notes
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.