One of Kforce's insurance clients in Dallas, TX is looking for a Senior Manager, Business Performance Analytics to join their Claims team.
This person will help Analysts, Senior Analysts, Consultants, and Managers translate operational performance into a financial impact for a business unit outside of Claims. The Senior Manager, Business Performance Analytics leverages an understanding of relational database structures to compile, analyze and present data. The Senior Manager, Business Performance Analytics will have a team of three direct reports and actively look for opportunities to help the team grow their skills and knowledge base.
* 5+ years of experience working in a professional analytics environment
* 3+ years of experience in the insurance industry
* 2+ years of experience in a leadership role
* Hands-on experience with AWS Services (S3, Redshift, Athena, SageMaker)
* Advanced skills with Tableau, Python or R, or other programming languages
* Ability to apply descriptive analytics to analyze data and validate assumptions
* Demonstrates the ability to translate an operational change into a financial impact for the business
* Demonstrates the ability to design and execute professional development plans for a team that includes succession planning
* Demonstrated experience coaching, mentoring, and building a team
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.