Title: Manager, ERP Portfolio & Project Management Office
Location: Renton, WA
Job #: KC2269301112
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for an ERP Portfolio & Project Management Office Manager with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Maintains relationships with key business partners and other senior leaders in the IS / ERP / PPMO industry in order to leverage best practices, evaluate emerging strategies, and distribute knowledge internally to develop, inform plans and strategies.
- Implements appropriate project delivery models for ERP where the ERP organization is a trusted adviser in defining, delivering, and improving services for the enterprise and its customers.
- Take on a leadership role for program management of Oracle ERP cloud transformation across HR, Payroll, Finance, Supply Chain, and Workforce Management business domains.
- Ensure understanding and alignment of PPMO with ERP strategic direction.
- Monitors the performance of the project management staff and evaluates the performance on the basis of specific KPIs.
- Oversees IS operations for the specific areas of Project Management.
- Maintains the delivery of secure, reliable, and scalable Project Management functions that support the growth and financial objectives of PSJH. Manages the delivery of Projects/Programs while continuously evaluating new and emerging methodologies to expand service delivery and reduce cost.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Computer Science, Commerce, Communications, Engineering, Healthcare Administration, Information Services, Science or a related IS or healthcare field or equivalent education/experience.
- 8 years of project management experience in an Information Services setting
- 8+ years' experience in leading complex project teams with members of multiple disciplines or an equivalent combination of relevant experience preferably in a healthcare setting.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs