Senior Manager, Oracle ERP
The Senior Manager, Oracle ERP is responsible for the Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) system and integrations. This is a hands-on techno-functional position responsible for the support of currently implemented services and the design, configuration, and deployment of additional functionality. The role leads a small high-performance team, and works with 3rd parties as needed, contributing to the company-s strategic and regulatory objectives on a global scale.
* Support existing Oracle Cloud ERP services/capabilities - G/L, Procurement, A/P, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Financials
* Support existing Oracle Cloud ERP integrations with third-party off the shelf and internally developed applications
* Support the periodic release of Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) updates by Oracle by reviewing, testing, and validating in advance of production release and mitigating any issues found to minimize impact on the business
* Supervise a small team of professional staff dedicated to supporting the Oracle implementation
* Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth.
* Provide significant input/guidance into the planning and leadership in the implementation of Oracle Order-to-Cash (OTC) including A/R, Billing, and Collections
* Lead project teams as well as share your individual subject matter expertise
* Perform a wide array of tasks, which can include leading strategic meetings with project stakeholders through very tactical implementation tasks
* Contribute to non-ERP projects such as business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management
* Support business systems and data migrations associated with corporate acquisitions
* Ten (10) years of experience minimum leading finance and management related technology solutions in a global company
* Seven (7) years minimum direct hands-on experience supporting Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) - G/L, Procurement, A/P, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, A/R, Billing, Collections, EPBCS, and Financials/Reporting on a global scale
* Prior implementation experience (prefer two cycles) of Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) OTC, CPQ, and Subscription Management for a subscription-services-based company
* Experience implementing and supporting Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
* Experience with Financial Reporting Studio and BI Publisher
* Experience testing ERP application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
* Experience with data conversions and ERP integrations (such as Workday, Concur, legacy AP or AR systems) to Oracle applications
* Strong finance business process experience and acumen
* Relevant Oracle specialist certifications strongly preferred
* Experience operating in an IT Controls / SOX environment
* A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
* An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
* Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models.
* The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
* BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or Accounting
You have strong knowledge and experience addressing a broad range of accounting matters, ensuring it is processed in compliance with established internal controls. You possess analytical skills needed to correctly grasp and communicate data, and analyze and reconcile accounts; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion; and handle multiple deadlines.
You are a self-starter, work well as a team player, but can work independently when appropriate. You possess the ability to analyze problems and actively strategize to resolve them, pay attention to detail, and have excellent organization and communication skills. You are results oriented. You can juggle multiple tasks, work cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization, whether internally or externally. You are flexible and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and can prioritize to focus on the important, not just the urgent.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing