Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.Senior Manager, Risk & Compliance
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll do
As the ITS Cyber Security Risk & Compliance Senior Manager, you will lead the Audits and Assessments Quality Assurance Program. Specifically, you will be responsible for the quality of products and results related to audits and assessments such as SSAE 18 SOC 1 and SOC 2, Shared Assessment/Agreed Upon Procedures, HIPAA, HITRUST, CSA CCM, GDPR, and Privacy Shield as it relates to the scope of Cyber Security. You will also be responsible for understanding and assessing technology and operational risks related to internal and on premise as well as cloud-hosted IT applications and infrastructure. You will be asked to provide input to technology leadership on appropriate controls to address those risks. The position will also work with external and internal stakeholders and clients, serving as liaison between the information technology team and Deloitte auditees, gathering and presenting evidence as required. Responsibilities:
- Develop the Quality Assurance Program, including defining, leading, and executing strategies, objectives, and tasks associated with the Audits and Assessments Quality Assurance Program.
- Perform tasks defined for the Quality Assurance Program, including reviewing audits and assessments-related documentation (e.g., project plans, engagement letters, controls, control mapping documents, assertions letters, description of systems, agreed upon procedures, readiness results, etc.) for quality, which includes completeness, accuracy, and relevancy
- Work with the appropriate personnel, including Cyber Security, Office of General Counsel, Risk Management, Advisory, and engagement leaders to determine scope of audits and assessments as defined by contracts, regulatory requirements, and business requirements.
- Clearly understand the on premises and cloud technology and operational risks to Deloitte as well as related laws, regulations, and industry standards
- Independently design, recommend, plan, develop, and support implementation of project-specific security solutions
- Recommend policies, standards, procedures, and controls to assure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information technology environment
- Lead and collaborate with others within the organization for the remediation of identified risks and vulnerabilities; track progress and provide appropriate reporting to all constituents
- Participate in appropriate opportunities for continuing education, seminars, participation in field-related professional organizations, and so on to remain current on developments in cyber security profession.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence. The ~3,000 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic Cyber Risk Program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand. Areas of focus include:
- Cyber Design
- Risk & Compliance
- Technology Risk Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Incident Response and Architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 8 years of relevant experience leading information technology audits, assessments, remediation management, creating, leading, and handling risk assessment programs
- 2 year of leadership responsibility
- Attention to detail critical for this position
- Familiarity with privacy laws, data protection/security regulations, and cloud security frameworks such as ISO 27001, SSAE 18 SOC 1 and SOC 2, Shared Assessment Program Agreed Upon Procedures, HIPAA, HITRUST, CSA CCM, GDPR, and Privacy Shield, etc.
How you'll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to help them to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Deloitte's cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.Corporate citizenshipDeloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.Recruiter tipsWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- Master's Degree in Information Security/Information Protection
- Industry certification (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM, etc.) preferred
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Understanding and experience with cloud technologies and security controls
- Possess a general understanding of underlying infrastructure architecture including cloud security, Internet, intranets, and communication protocols such as TCP, UDP, and IPSEC