At a glance:
- Are you an innovative product management professional enthusiastic about leading an Enterprise SD-WAN product line toward an optimized client experience?
- Do you have experience managing a team while partnering across functional groups within and outside of Product Management to meet objectives aligned to a high-visibility product?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:
As the Senior Manager of Software Defined Networking Product Management, you are passionate about optimizing your portfolio of assigned services. You excel at driving product life cycle management and new service definition, supporting products, refining capabilities and driving internal and external awareness. You ensure market competitiveness for the product portfolio by concisely defining business requirements, applying in-depth competitive assessments and developing pricing tactics. You improve SD-WAN sales by conducting training and supporting sales representatives with large complex multi-site opportunities. You partner with the Marketing team to extend concise and compelling communication of the product value proposition, competitive positioning and differentiators across various mediums, including product collateral, sales briefs, whitepapers and digital media.
You establish forward-looking strategies by performing comprehensive market analyses to capture key market dynamics, trends and drivers. You continually identify and pursue growth opportunities by using internal and external performance data, assessing operational planning and building business cases that accurately project the financial return on investment (ROI). You gain approval for these opportunities by facilitating compelling presentations, and if approved, you lead the initiative plan across a cross-functional team. You thrive in an office environment guiding a team of Product Manager and multiple initiatives simultaneously using strong leadership, communication and management skills. You report directly to the Director of Data Product Management for goals, guidance and assistance.Position benefits:
What you will do:
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
Required keys for success:
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience and growth of your assigned product portfolio.
- Study, interpret and diagnose monthly product performance metrics to activate corrective plans and ensure product goals are achieved.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy by understanding client needs and gathering product requirements.
- Lead a Product Management team while effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Development, Engineering, IT and Product Marketing, to optimize the overall SD-WAN portfolio.
- Complete projects by serving as a cross-functional leader to internal teams and externally as a telecommunications industry thought leader.
- Create a unique organization and market position through the application of product lifecycle management best practices.
- Develop product strategies, clearly and concisely define business requirements and work with stakeholders to communicate, promote and implement the strategies.
- Improve technology offerings by leading go to market activities and enhancements of products, including collaboration with stakeholders across the organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five or more years of experience in telecommunications or a related industry in a product management role.
- History of managing and fostering change.
- Eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly.
- Solid leader with the ability to guide large, cross-functional teams and listen to multiple points of view to synthesize against goals.
- Proven planning, prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, make decisions and resolve issues while working under pressure.
- Visionary and strategic thinker with strong business acumen and sense of urgency that shows sound judgment and initiative to accomplish duties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- 10+ years of leadership experience
- Experience managing a team of Product Managers while being responsible for a complex portfolio of services.
- Experience with SD-WAN or Managed Services product management or product development.
- Proven ability to communicate performance analytics, product status, business cases and process improvement recommendations via PowerPoint and Excel with exceptional accuracy, creativity and professionalism.
- History of building and managing strong working relationships across an enterprise B2B focused organization, including Sales, Sales Support, Operations, Client Care, Engineering and external vendors.
- Strong analytical skillset with successful track record of performance reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Product marketing experience with proficiency promoting and positioning the value proposition of data products and services.
- Complex opportunity management experience with an aptitude for assisting deal teams in large multi-site SD-WAN pursuits.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related (required).
- Master's degree in business administration (preferred).
MPD650 277596-7 277596BR
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits
package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a minimum of $107,600.00
. The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.