This high visibility role oversees a global inside sales team with managers aligned by geography. Strong leadership, mentorship, and interpersonal skills will be imperative to this role as your success will be predicated upon building cohesion and alignment between your inside sales team and their outside sales rep counterparts at Cisco. Your ability to lead will be on frequent display as you build relationships with sales leaders across the globe and interface with executives. Moreover, we are looking for versatility in this leader who will also serve as a coach and mentor to a diverse team of inside sales individuals - ranging from first-time inside sales reps to more seasoned and tenured professionals. You will also work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Operations leaders to strategize on sales strategies, territories, and metrics.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to scale a global organization and comfort reporting frequently to leaders on pipeline metrics is a must.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Lead a global BDR team - 2 BDR Managers with 20-25 BDRs under them between San Francisco, Raleigh, Boston, London, and Singapore
- Oversee individual and team meetings with BDR managers on a weekly basis to be able to grow and track team's progress on metrics
- Report directly to the Head of Cloud Security Marketing
- Work cross-functionality with other departments to enable the success of the BDR team
- Help build and prioritize strategic target accounts lists
- Report to C-Level executive staff meetings on current metrics
- Report to C-Level executive staff meetings on historical metrics
- Train BDRs on Cloud Security products, demo, and sales skills to achieve BDR goals of moving into a full-time sales rep
- Achieve quarterly quota of opportunities, pipeline generated and closed business
- T ravel to trade shows, other locations BDRs are located, and Cisco internal events
- Good understanding of BDR tools like SFDC, LinkedIn.com and Discover.org along with a preference for Outreach.io
- You are a proven leader, mentor and relationship builder. You flourish leading a group of individuals who wish to grow their careers and one day migrate to becoming outside sales reps. You are a high performer, hard-charging and passionate about winning. You have a proven track record of over-delivering on team results!
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Culture oriented bring fun and team first
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- A proven track record of winning
- Ability to work in a highly competitive and dynamic team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas quickly and in a compelling way
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management/ organizational skills
- Has a long- term career path focused on becoming a high sales development leader
- Cybersecurity domain expertise is a plus
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- We connect everything- people, process, data and things- and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- from Smart Cities to everyday devices.
- Perks: Lunch Mon- Wed- Fri. Waffle Wed once a month, amazing kitchen with the best snack wall ever, team/company happy hours and parties!
- We benefit everyone- We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.