As a Sr. Manager QA Test Engineer, you will be responsible for improving overall quality assurance outcomes through the creation of framework, coding and execution of test scripts to support multiple digital experience development projects. You are a natural-born leader, organizer, and people person, and your skills are on display every day.
This exciting leadership opportunity encompasses all facets of QA management, team leadership, solution management, technical project and client management.
Conditions of Employment
* Review and analyze business and technical requirements to determine testability and design documents for the test approach and plans
* Design and implement automation frameworks to optimize business process to increase efficiency in day to day site and business operations
Creates and sustains automation Test architecture that focuses on coding of Java based automation scripts
* Develops short-term and long-term test planning to maintain alignment with the company's current and future needs
* Creates coding of automated test scripts for UI/API including framework and set up
Obtains, prepares, and situates data for repeatable tests
* Creating and maintaining tests using Selenium Webdriver
* Ability to mine for data using SQL to validate test results.
* Setup Test Strategy and framework for large-scale systems (typically Java-based web services in internal data centers or in the cloud) to identify all the testing needs, including automation
* Drive the troubleshooting of Automation issues and provide recommendations on Automation tuning exercises.
* Develop and maintain automation frameworks and automation test harnesses
* Provide expert level technical answers on the product for the inquiries from customers, technical support and other groups
* Participates to handle difficult issues, identify risks, quickly collect required info and find the useful clue and constitute a reasonable plan for the handle process
* Responsible mentoring of junior team members on automation scripting.
Oversee and coordinate the work intake with onshore and offshore teams.
* Hands on execution of test cases, update documentation accordingly with results.
* Experience with large scale performance testing of applications using dynamic data generation
* Test in a Data warehouse environment
* Lead and drive the definition, preparation and execution of automated end to end test cases
* Client communication - Close coordination and communication with the Client to ensure a good understanding and alignment with Client requests. Sr. Manager QA Automation Engineer should understand the business at a product level to have discussions with the Client.
* Confidently communicate and demonstrate quality assurance subject matter expertise at all levels of the organization (peers, client team management, sr. management, etc.)
* BS Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
* 10 years of Java scripting & automation testing experience
* In-depth knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies
* Hands-on experience with coding test automation scripting using tools such as VSTS, Win Runner, QTP, or Selenium
* Strong experience in Quality Assurance and Automation with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology industry.
* Scripting Skills (Java): Strong scripting and framework creation
* Familiar with software development & testing procedures and tools, such as: Agile, waterfall
* Quick learner, self-starter, be proactive and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Extensive experience in Design, development and implementation of QA strategy
* ISTQB Certified Tester (at least Foundation Level) preferred
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting. Great People , Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us. About Epsilon
Epsilon- is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com
and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. For San Francisco Bay Area
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.