Growing Pharmaceutical company searching for experienced Senior Manufacturing Associate in Philadelphia!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brittany Perry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000A bit about us:
We are a leading life sciences company that provides a complete set of solutions in integrated early discovery to mid-phase biotherapeutic and ADC drug development services in the Pharmaceutical Industry.Why join us?
We offer a very aggressive compensation structure (base salary + bonus) and top of the line health benefits that cover the employee and their family. We also offer an excellent PTO package and a fun, rewarding company culture.Job Details
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing large-scale bioconjugation processes for cGMP manufacturing projects. Performs functions related to the development and processing of drug substances, ensuring product compliance and multiple tasks that ultimately provide Good Manufacturing Practices and on time delivery to the customer. The individual must be able to communicate production status, communicate problems to proper personnel and understand how it affects other aspects of the operation.
Required Experience and Skills:
- BS degree in biochemical sciences or bio-engineering with 3 years' industry experience in CMC operations.
- 3+ years' experience in CMC environment, active in manufacturing campaigns.
- Experience in preparative purification of biological molecules (antibodies, carrier proteins, viruses, viral vectors, or other biological molecules).
- Experience in normal flow filtrations and tangential flow filtrations (UF/DF).
- Experience with optimization of bioprocesses and experimental design (DoE).
- Direct hands-on experience with preparative chromatography systems (AKTA Pilot, AKTA Ready, AKTA Explorer, etc.), and manual or automated TFF skids.
- Experience with cGMP manufacturing operations and GxP principles.
- Knowledge of recording experimental procedures, data and findings according to cGMP standards.
- Understanding and application of cGMP requirements.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with quantitative determination of scalable process parameters for normal flow filtrations, tangential flow filtrations, and preparative chromatographic separations.
- Understanding of common bioconjugation reactions and approaches.
- Experience with protein bioanalytical techniques (HPLC, LC-MS, UV-spectrophotometry, etc.)
- Experience with large scale bioprocess equipment: pallet tanks, pumps, biowelders, biosealers, bio-rockers, single-use assemblies.
- Have a strong working knowledge of cGMP compliance.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends, as needed.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.