Tekscape is an IT consultancy and industry-leader in Network, Server, Collaboration, Cloud and Managed Services with a focus on a results-oriented, business-minded approach to designing and implementing advanced IT solutions. Our mission is to be an ever-evolving company that continually improves business and technology needs for our clients by leading every solution conversation.
Tekscape is looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities. For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals by building strong marketing campaigns.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research and benchmark to identify marketing opportunities and implement best practices.
- Managing all aspects of a marketing campaign in Hubspot, setting goals, content development (Blogs, whitepapers, infographics), content distribution (email marketing, Social media), calls-to-action, workflows for lead nurturing and lead scores.
- Responsible for developing and managing an editorial calendar of content in multiple formats (blogs, whitepapers, video, infographics)
- Work in tandem with HR and the leadership team to build brand awareness campaigns and strengthen our social media presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Writing and managing email marketing tactics to help leads move down the funnel and increase customer retention, inclusive of A/B testing
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy for Aria Hosted and Tekscape, inclusive of keyword research, topic clusters, content development, and optimization.
- Generate bi-weekly reports into marketing performance, including website metrics, CTRs, conversion path performance, and MQL.
- Support the Sales team providing them with leads, and marketing qualified leads.
- Align marketing and sales efforts with vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, DellEMC to develop specific campaigns and generate new business opportunities.
- Maximizing marketing funds provided by vendors and distributors to execute specific campaigns.
- Planning and managing events for customers and vendor relations, inclusive of (Vendor Meet and Greet, Training, Forums, Demos, Discussion Panels, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work autonomously, taking the lead in marketing related tasks
- Ability to make decisions based on performance metrics.
- Use of Hubspot Marketing Platform, contact management, workflows, blogs, landing pages
- Experience with Webflow or other web design programs is a plus
- Microsoft 365 productivity tools. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe cloud programs specifically Photoshop and InDesign
- Google Search console and Analytics
- At least 2 years of experience using Hubspot or any marketing automation platform
- Experience managing a small team (interns, freelancers, agencies)
- Experience managing and implementing marketing strategies for all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Experience working with a Cisco partner or MSP preferred but not required
- High interest in technology trends such as cybersecurity, cloud computing, and IaaS
- Comfortable taking data-driven decisions
Here’s the best part about Tekscape:
- Excellent Benefits (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and others)
- Growth within the company
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Holiday/Vacation plans
- Outstanding Employee Referral Program
- Frequent company events and outings
- Unique startup culture where you really matter
- Top Cisco, VMware, NetApp, and Dell partner in the region
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that truly believes the benefits of diversity! Tekscape engages all employees proactively in all aspects of the business to provide them with experience and exposure to a wide range of IT environments and technologies, allowing for a diverse, creative and thoughtful development of their skills and knowledge.