Senior Marketing Program ManagerMarketing | San Francisco, CA, United States
Ready to work with a highly energetic of world-class marketers at a fast-growing company in one of today's hottest industries (big data)? We're looking for a creative, metrics-driven integrated marketing program manager to help drive marketing programs and efforts across the funnel, including demand generation, lead nurturing/engagement, sales handoff, social and content marketing, and more.
You will work closely with the Director of Global Integrated Marketing & Content to develop and manage programs that help drive qualified leads through the funnel through engaging, integrated programs and content. We are a small team, so you must be able to be both a strategic and a hands-on marketer (and you should love both). Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop strategic integrated marketing plans with cross-channel tactics that align to and support marketing goals at all stages of the funnel
- Manage all elements of marketing programs including timeline, collaborative efforts, budget, and subsequent reporting against success metrics
- Obtain the best results possible from all marketing programs through measurement, testing, and optimization, including real-time tracking and adjustments as needed
- Optimize our use of content and how it feeds into our lead generation and nurturing, and other marketing programs
- Work closely with the inside sales team to optimize lead handoff, lead flow, lead processing, sales visibility, sales plays, and program follow-up
- Clearly set expectations and establish accountability for deadlines with all related cross functional teams involved with program development and execution
- Manage vendors and vendor budgets, plus manage consultant/contractor projects as needed
- Write emails, landing page copy, content summaries, and work with Product Marketing for additional help writing to our technical audience
- Efficiently build and execute integrated programs in Marketo
This position requires the ability to be a creative and self-driven problem-solver, to take the initiative in driving projects forward, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast-paced environment. You should be adept at understand roles in cross functional projects and communicating effectively across the organization. You have a natural ability to drive projects to completion without getting stuck in the "95% there" sinkhole. You should have a keen eye towards metrics and results, and must be able to balance practicality with a creative, out-of-the box approach to marketing.
About Our Team:
- 6+ years of B2B marketing program experience in a fast-paced environment (experience selling to IT is preferred)
- Metrics-driven marketer with experience and passion for proving marketing results across the funnel
- Rock-solid in all aspects of Marketo programs and analytics, extremely comfortable in Salesforce.com, and experienced with additional marketing technologies like Brightcove, Drupal, Wordpress, GoToWebinar, Hootsuite, etc.
- Exceptional at writing engaging copy across channels such as email, social, and the web.
- Have worked with an inside sales team and understand themarketing-sales handoff
- Passion for self-education and desire to learn about big data
- Desire to learn from and contribute to a team of truly exceptional and talented marketers
- A go-getter who takes initiative, owns projects from start to end, identifies areas for improvement, and pushes for personal excellence
We're a small, rapidly growing team within a marketing-driven organization, and we are driven to win! We thrive on constantly finding new ways to improve what we do, and continually learning from each other. We are smart, driven individuals who work hard, have pride in our work, and are looking for team members who can contribute to that culture. We are fast-paced (we even talk fast!), and we love it because we are constantly learning or trying something new every day. Location:
This position will work from our San Francisco, CA, conveniently located in the financial district downtown near BART, CalTrains, and MUNI.