The Senior MDM Developer will be an integral member of the Data Services Management Team. This is a hands-on role which will be responsible for design, development, and implementation of cutting-edge sophisticated enterprise-wide Master Data Management Solutions. The role requires strong hands-on experience in data integration, data warehouse and data mart (ELT/ETL) solutions using Netezza, Oracle, Informatica, and Denodo. An ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the data warehouse architecture, capabilities, system setup, data integration, data modeling concepts.
The primary responsibility of this role is to design, develop, implement, deliver and support large enterprise MDM solutions for Members Providers, Employees, Products etc. This position requires strong collaboration with solution leads, data modelers, analysts, business partners and other developers to understand business requirements and provide appropriate solutions in alignment with solution implementation architecture.
- 10+ years of hands-on professional experience on IBM MDM InfoSphere (11.0+ preferred) and WebSphere Application Server.
- 8+ years of proven hands-on experience with Data Warehouse ELT/ETL design and development, methodologies, tools, processes and best practices desired.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in at least one relational data source such as Oracle, SQL Server and Data warehouse MPP applications such Netezza, Teradata etc.
- Senior level experience with procedural languages such as SQL for Netezza, Oracle and SQL Server Platforms.
- Strong experience with Informatica PowerCenter, Data Quality, Golden Gate and Denodo data virtualization.
- Proven expertise in writing efficient advanced Java, SQL and Unix shell scripts.
- Hands-on experience in Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Hands-on experience with source version control and continuous integration and delivery tools and methodology.
- Working knowledge of manipulating, formatting and implementing data solutions with data from disparate sources such as flat files, XML's, relational etc.
- Exposure to data manipulation, reporting, data mining, and analytics tools (SQL, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with IBM MDM Customization includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification Framework.
- Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Member, Provider etc.)
- Hands-on Java development experience with RSA/ RAD IDE, SOAP Web Services, XML, XSD, WSDL.
- Experience in leading process and functional design activities, carrying out application design, build, test, and deployment of enterprise-wide Master Data Management Solutions.
- Experience in defining data conversion and cleansing strategies, familiarity with complex data structures.
- Experience with IBM MDM Server Product version upgrades and regression testing of new releases.
- Experience with MDM batch loading for mastering membership and provider entities. Must be familiar MDM algorithm for linking and matching.
- Analyze and respond to requirements by working with business subject matter experts (SME), solution leads, data analysts and application developers to understand the requirements.
- Expertise in design and development of master data management programs, maintenance, enhancement design and implementation, upgrades, testing, performance tuning, and optimization.
- Perform functions such as: ensuring application availability and performance, identifying and resolving issues, data reconciliation, process and scalability improvement opportunities, test plan creation, technical and training documentation, and training support.
- Develop master data management development best practices, guidelines, procedures and repeatable processes.
- Experience with multiple software development lifecycles, e.g. Agile, iterative, waterfall.
- Experience with release/change management.
- Working knowledge of the Health Care/Insurance Industry systems and business operations a strong plus.
- Minimum Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
What We Offer:
- Work for a company that has a clear mission: Affordable Care worthy of your family and friends
- Opportunity to experience a broad range of technologies
- Opportunity to work with and learn from talented people and leaders
- Access to learning and growth programs
- Challenge yourself in solving complex problems, in technical, business, and people areas
- Be part of IT modernization and be an agent of change
- Grow your managerial and leadership skills
- Work in an environment that value people and work/life balance
- Generous Benefits package including health and wellness benefits and 401K.