Senior Materials Engineer
Benefits are 100% paid by the company for the entire family.
This is an on-site, full-time position that starts immediately.
Help bring R&D to manufacturing to final product.
Background in Polymer Chemistry
Develop new material
Someone that understands OSA regulations.
Deal with Lab scale process to Production scale process.
Material printing formulations
- Provide strategic direction in formulation and material development for manufacturing scale-up.
- Prototype formulations to meet mechanical, electrical, and physical properties
- Observe manufacturing processes, collect, correlate data and implement process improvements to focus on throughout and quality.
- Define and document engineering specifications and process documentation used in the manufacturing process.Lead Materials and Processes technical engineering assignments
- Troubleshoot problems and find innovative solutions
- Lead the selection, qualification, testing, and failure analysis of materials & processes, prepare technical and progress reports on assigned tasks, prepare specifications, evaluate suppliers and analyze test reports
- Develop and drive FDA-compliant in-house manufacturing plans and identify suitable contract manufacturers for high volume.
- Ensure production is in line with GMP requirements and actively provide tactical direction to support the business targets.
- Drive continuous improvement to enable the organization to scale efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluate the level of cGMP compliance for products manufactured, packaged, tested and released through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Work in a collaborative and cross functional team
- Experience in polymer chemistry, soft materials development and characterization required.
- Experience with composite development and associated manufacturing processes required.
If interested, can share resume/details at