Immediate need for a talented Senior Microstrategy developer with experience in the Mortgage/FinancialIndustry.
This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity and is located in McLean VA Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 17-14824
• Interact with SF OPs business stakeholders to understand and recommend reporting/BI solutions that meet diverse, complex business reporting and analytic needs.
• Work on full lifecycle Microstrategy development including schema/modeling, dashboards/documents/reports + mobile application development skills.
• Define/develop implementation strategy for newly released features of MicroStrategy tool and/or MicroStrategy version upgrades.
• Recommend, implement and adhere to industry-wide BI best practices and drive for changes to existing processes and/or procedures for the betterment of the organization.
• Work with IT & SF Data Governance Management (SFDGM) teams during Infrastructure and/or software upgrades and perform impact analysis.
• Recommend and establish governance and control around self-service BI/Analytics considering the evolution of BI Industry's best practices.
• Responsible for all the deliverables and meeting the timelines for the development activity.
• Should have strong development skill and capable of understanding the requirement.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Strong customer service personality and effective communication (both written and verbal), and documentation skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills and organizational navigation skills.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Experience with MicroStrategy 9 or higher.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in MicroStrategy Schema object development, Multi-Sourcing, Intelligent Cubes and other Application Objects
• Understanding of End to End BI/DW Development and Operations Life Cycle
• Demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic business environment providing direct support to business users
• Hands-on experience in Logical and Physical Data Modeling
• Strong experience in querying raw data, optimizing SQL and troubleshooting SQL
• Experience with MicroStrategy Suite: Architect, Developer, Web, Mobile, Desktop
• Experience in object migration between MicroStrategy projects/environments
• Experience in designing and creating complex MicroStrategy Documents and Dashboards.
• 3-5 years of experience using SAS.
• Functional knowledge on Database like DB2, Oracle.
Key Skill Sets Required: Hands-on experience with MicroStrategy (version 8 and higher) Architect, Report development, Report performance tuning & Document creation.
Experience with SQL and Relational databases
Our client is a leading Mortgage organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.