Sr. Mining Engineer for Leading Mining company in North America!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jaclyn D'Amore
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $175,000A bit about us:
Based in Overland Park, we are looking to have a strong Sr. Mining Engineer join our fast growing team. If you have 10 years in underground mining operations, please apply below!Why join us?
High Paying Salary, Bonuses, Excellent Benefits and 401k and MORE!Job Details
- Diverse background in mining projects, past career focus in mine planning, project management or mineral economics is a plus
- Ability to design and analyze using planning software programs such as Deswik, XPAC, MineSight 3D, Carlson, Minemax, Vulcan, or similar packages
- Ability to conduct financial modelling and Life Of Mine studies
- Provide mine engineering and financial expertise
- Analyze and evaluate mine plans, schedules, and capital plans with multiple, competing constraints to determine optimal path forward
- Delivery of project summaries, LoM plans, and budgets to key stakeholders in senior leadership positions
- Minimum of a B.S. in Mining Engineering with preference given to those with post-graduate degrees in a related field
- Minimum of 15 years of experience as a practicing Engineer with at least 10 in underground mining operations
- Certification as a professional engineer or qualified professional, or ability to obtain license within six months
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.