Our industry-leading client in Austin is looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to help with their next generation open platform.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Senior Mobile Developer:
Requirements of the Senior Mobile Developer:
- work with the Mobile, API, Product, and Design teams to lead the development of new Mobile features
- Build and maintain tools for rapid mobile configuration, development, and distribution
- Translate product specifications into dynamic features
- Extend the mobile testing suite to ensure clean and functional code
- Troubleshoot mobile bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with React or React Native
- Experience with Native iOS / Android App Development
- Understanding of App deployment processes
- Ability to use open-source technologies and cloud services
- Understanding of Test Driven Development and CI/CD best practice
- Exemplary communication skills
Job ID: 354576About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!