Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a remote Senior Mobile Developer to join a rapidly growing, well established financial company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of recent experience developing mobile and desktop applications and strong experience with Swift.
Responsibilities of the Senior Mobile Developer include:
• Collaborating with peers finding opportunities to refactor design and development practices and improve customer experience.
• Contributing to the development of digital architecture blueprint by monitoring industry and technology trends and directions.
• Ensuring technology decisions align with Apple, Android, architecture standards and strategies.
• Evaluating and recommending technology and frameworks for flexibility, long-term viability, and time to market.
• Work with architecture and application teams to help champion innovation, drive standardization, and deliver modern technology patterns across the stack for our customers' use.
• Contribute to the product roadmap evolution in conjunction with business unit product goals and provide leadership in computing services, adoption of platforms and consolidation across our team's initiatives.
Requirements of the Senior Mobile Developer include:
• 3+ years of recent experience in software engineering writing native mobile applications
• Recent development experience in Swift
• Knowledge of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines for iOS, and iPadOS
• Good understanding of design patterns
• Experience building GraphQL, RESTful, and/or web socket clients
• Familiarity with SwiftUI a plus
• Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Senior Mobile Developer:
• Salary Range: $130,000 - $140,000/annually with a strong bonus
• Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focus mentality
• Industry leading benefits package with extremely generous bonus & 401K
• No relocation assistance available.
• No 3 rd party candidates.
Keywords: mobile, development, iOS, native applications, swift, objective c, apple, desktop,