Our client in San Diego is looking to add a Senior iOS Developer to their R&D team. They work on prototypes for projects such as AR/VR, Mobile Apps, Cloud, Web, Machine Learning, etc. They are currently working on an IOS app similar to Facetime or ZOOM with video conferencing. They need a Sr. iOS Developer with Swift experience. Their projects sometimes involves ambiguity – so ideally looking for someone willing to think creatively and use the best technology for the problem.
This will start out remote, but eventually be onsite at their San Diego office. May consider candidates in Southern California willing to travel to San Diego twice per week.
Long term contract with high potential to convert to full time.
- Design and build new features and improvements iOS applications
- End to end iOS development experience
- Work on the R&D team
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and contribute to architectural planning and refactoring.
- Regularly demo new features during End of Sprint meetings.
- 5+ years of iOS software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in both Objective-C and Swift iOS development
- Strong database and serverside skills, Node experience a plus
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms, data structures, multi-threading and mobile applications
- A thorough understanding of software development agile processes and tools
- Experience launching and supporting apps through Apple AppStore
Preferred Qualifications (not required)
- Ideal candidate has proficiency developing applications for both Android and iOS
- AR/VR a plus
- C++ programming a plus