Digital Senior Mobile Lead
Deloitte is seeking a strategic leader with deep experience in mobile technology and the digital workplace. The incumbent should understand the current landscape of technologies that enable enterprise work, including smart devices, virtual collaboration technology, internet of things, and connectivity. Should be able to articulate infrastructure, security, and SDLC considerations for these technologies and be able to present innovative new concepts to clients, help them solve challenges, and work with the team to bring the ideas to fruition.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide:
- Mobile and Digital Workforce Strategy | Help clients understand, envision, and articulate "digital workforce" as a strategy aligned with their organization's mission - and then craft a plan to embed the digital strategy with the latest technology solutions and operating models for worldwide implementation and usage
- User Experience | Help clients improve the quality, nature, and power of interactions within the organization and with external stakeholder using various channels of workplace connectivity; provide solutions for our clients to help their employees be productive
- Applied Innovation | Help clients rapidly design, prototype, and launch new technology experiences for the digital workforce, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that empower the organization workforce
How you'll grow
- Ten+ years' experience in mobile technology
- Experience crafting and delivering technology, digital, or mobile strategy at the corporate level
- Ability to define digital trends across industries and apply those impacts on client vision
- Deep understanding of digital ecosystems and how our clients can create value in dynamic, non-linear value chains
- Fluency with user experience - be able to understand and document journeys, behavior, and requirements including engagement with digital channel
- Broad understanding of the core digital technologies that underpin mobile technology (e.g., cloud, networks)
- Ability to drive both the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and lead the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
- Self-Starter - need to show initiative and ability to drive pursuits and projects with limited direction
- Experience creating road maps and detailed financial business cases for change
- Experience and comfort in using analytical methods to create project analysis and recommendation support
- Past experiences should include customer journey mapping, primary customer research, solution design, roadmap development, business case development
- Ability to interface with senior client executives and to create compelling presentations and analyses in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- A Bachelor's degree.
- An advanced degree in an area of specialization.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.