Come join the Identity Authentication Team as a Mobile Senior Software Engineer. You'll be part of a team developing highly secure, re-useable, and performant iOS/Android authentication SDK using the latest technologies on the respective platform and protocols including OAuth2, FIDO, REST, and GraphQL. Our UI and services are critical for Intuit and used by millions of customers using various Intuit products, including TurboTax Online, QuickBooks Online and Mint. We adopted agile processes to move fast. We consider our people as the most important asset - we take the growth of our engineers seriously.
The ideal candidate is a full stack developer who is familiar with each layer but with focus in iOS/Android Application development. The engineer should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high-quality software components.
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC's)
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 70-85% hands-on coding
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- 6 + years' experience developing web, software, or mobile applications.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience with any of the following Object Oriented Languages (OOD): Java/J2EE, C#, VB.NET, Python, or sometimes C++.
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 1+ years' experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP.
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications.
- Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics.
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications.
- Always Be Learning: Experience with open source technologies (if no practical work experience w/ Big Data, or innovative front-end technology you are prototyping and/or researching the up and coming technology and solutions.
Experience with various, modern web frameworks.