Description: As a software engineer, Lockheed Martin invites you to create -new realities,- enabling solutions that have never been seen before. You-ll work with fast-paced teams on diverse challenges, from creating out-of-the-box Web apps to designing software for legendary advanced projects. Whatever the project, you can rely on the backing of a global technology leader with a culture that values innovative thinking and the resources that make it happen. Stand on the shoulders of a rich heritage of achievement as you write our next chapter.
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Senior Mobile Software Engineer to help define requirements, performance specifications, deliverables and milestones for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
-Engineer software scripts in C, C++ and Java with emphasis on prototyping and API extraction.
- Research and provide suggested solutions for system and/or application issues
- Collaborate with NMEC Technical Exploitation teams to define clear requirements, performance specifications, deliverables and milestones for applications
- Debug mobile applications- memory and performance issues; such as using Android trace view tool to identify performance bottlenecks
- Provide malicious code reverse engineering to isolate, review, analyze, and reverse-engineer potentially malicious programs recovered from compromised computer systems and networks
- Write and produce technical reports related to the scope, nature, and characteristics of the malicious software suitable for distribution to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Research new trends, techniques, and packaging of malicious software to stay current and ready to identify and handle zero-day exploits
- Occasionally, individuals may support field operations requiring such analysis
- Analyze software and firmware using reverse engineering techniques to understand security vulnerabilities, working closely with teammates who value innovation and execution
- Share knowledge by clearly articulating ideas through papers and presentations to technical staff, management and government decision makers
-Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
(10) years of post-baccalaureate experience as a Software Engineer/Developer, Application Engineer/Developer or closely related occupation
- TS/SCI with CI poly required
- Deep knowledge of Android and a strong passion for the mobile industry and mobile development
- Ability to communicate with various team members design decisions, trade-offs, code walk-throughs, and bugs in a thorough, clear and concise manner
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle multiple projects, manage time and priorities
- Experience efficiently implementing new features and bug fixes while writing elegant, maintainable code
- Experience requiring an expert knowledge of implementations of contemporary commercial wireless devices
- Two (2) years- experience with reverse engineering tools such as IDA Po, IDA, Python PyDbg, or OllyDbg as well as computer forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK or Sleuth Kit/Autopsy
- Experience in computer or cell phone architecture, system internals, operating systems and/or boot process software development
- Advanced/Expert experience in software development and related technologies
- Advanced/Expert experience in sizing and scoping, in design implementation and delivery of mobile application solutions using iOS and/or Android development environments
- Advanced/Expert experience in development on two or more of the following software platforms: Windows, Linux, Android, OS X and iOS
- Experience requiring a knowledge of designing interfaces using Objective-C, Android SDK including the unique tasks of designing applications for small screen size
- Experience requiring excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with multiple programming languages (C, C++, C#, Objective C, Visual Basic, Java) is required. A strong mix is needed with experience in C, C++ or Objective C and Java or C# a minimum requirement.
- Experience requiring the ability to develop software applications in C, C++ and Java with an emphasis on prototyping and API design and development
- Proven track record of mobile application development
- Experience with two or more software development tool environments and tool sets (ie: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode)
- Advanced experience investigating software vulnerabilities and a basic understanding of common cyberattack methods
- Experience requiring strong organizational and communication skills both verbal and written.
Position is contingent on contract award.
So take on what-s never been done before. Become a Lockheed Martin software engineer. You are meant to solve the hardest challenges.
- Master of Science of PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least eight (8) years of related experience
- 5+ years experience in communications device design or embedded platform-level software development for mobile communication devices
- Advanced experience developing/designing mobile phone platforms
- Experience requiring a background in wireless API-s (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) preferred
- Experience requiring a background in mobile web technologies (HTML5, AJAX, CSS,XML, JSON) preferred
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.