Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highlymotivated and experiencedSenior Mulesoft Developer with experience in J2EE, MuleSoft product suite, DevOps pipeline implementation, detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.As a Senior Mulesoft Developer, you will:
- Build and maintain integrations for multiple on-premises and/or cloud systems and capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
- Explain complex technical issues to developers in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes.
- Contribute towards technical solution design.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience with Anypoint Platform, DataWeave and API Management.
- Minimum of 8 years of software development experience, Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
- MuleSoft Certified Developer certification.
- Experience with various MuleSoft connectors.
- Experience writing RAML specifications.
- Experience on administrative aspects of Anypoint Platform.
- Experience writing and running MUnit tests.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and best practices.
- Strong understanding and experience in using database programming including JDBC, and relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle.
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST).
- Experience with JUnit, ANT, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub/BitBucket.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Mule 4.
- Experience in medium to large size implementations.
- Senior level Java development experience.
- Experience designing flows.
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Experience with TDD and continuous integration and deployment using Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Git, and/or comparable toolsets.
- Background in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #cb