WHISHWORKS is a global IT services and consulting company, specializing in Systems Integration and Big Data. We work with an ecosystem of global innovators, including MuleSoft, MapR, Databricks and Cloudera, to develop leading solutions that provide distinct business advantages.
Since 2008 we have helped hundreds of businesses access, control and monetize their data. Our dedication, expertise and ability to solve problems fast, have been recognized by customers and partners alike. Today, WHISHWORKS is the partner of choice for data-driven organizations who want to start their digital transformation journeys on solid foundations.
Currently WHISHWORKS is looking for talented resources for one of their listed clients. Below are further details on the positions:
As a Senior Consultant on our Services team, you will work hands on with our customers and partners to solve mission-critical business challenges using MuleSoft s Anypoint Platform. You will provide onsite technical guidance on MuleSoft implementation projects, evaluate the customer s technical and functional requirements, and develop cost-effective solutions to provide customers with demonstrable returns.
As a subject-matter expert in the field, you will develop solutions to help customers realize their business goals and advise them on best practices for on-premise, cloud, and hybrid integration, and API management.
What you ll do:
- Provide delivery of projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational lifecycle
- Internalize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations and vet with Senior Architects to contribute to internal collaboration networks and IP sharing
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
- Contribute to technical brown bag sessions and publish reusable content to the field
- Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
Key skills/experience required:
- Three to six years minimum hands-on development experience implementing integration solutions
- Hands-on integration development experience with at least one of the following:
- MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, Apigee)
- API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc)
- one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience implementing multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams
- Contribute integration artifacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organization practices
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
Apply: Interested candidates can apply with their detailed word formatted resume along with their contact information to Phone (off): 646-568-9786 Ext. 110.
Thanks for your time!