What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:Must haves:
We'd love to see:
- Expertise with standard SQL, Triggers, Views, Stored Procedures, and Grants.
- Understanding of MySQL replication models including statement based, row based, and GTID replication.
- Experience with both OLTP and OLAP databases and the optimization techniques required for both environments.
- Linux server administration skills.
- Bash scripting and basic programming skills.
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience with MariaDB Galera cluster or equivalent.
- Strong PHP and/or Python programming skills.
- Ubuntu server administration expertise.
- Experience working with Agile development processes.
- In the first 30 days understanding our various database clusters and environments.
- Beyond 30 days managing and monitoring our MariaDB deployment with the team.
- Optimizing, Standardizing, and Documenting our database objects and configurations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Specialist IV, Database Administration and Storage