The Sr. NetSuite Administrator will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Cloud Platform Operations, Developers, Business Owners, and other stakeholders. This person will be responsible for supporting and monitoring all developmental and operational aspects of NetSuite for the business. This includes maintaining high system availability, training team members, providing strategic direction, designing and implementing searches and reports, process monitoring, testing and troubleshooting, and managing configuration changes.
The Sr. NetSuite Administrator will work with internal customers and partners to define strategy, scope, and work plans for software maintenance, enhancements, and customizations. He/she is expected to play a key role in the technical and strategic NetSuite relationships across the business assuring alignment of business strategy and NetSuite capabilities.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Cloud Platform Operations, he/she will play a pivotal role in the effective execution of NetSuite operational functions across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, counsel, and provide indirect management to team members across the NetSuite platform.
- Manage technical and strategic NetSuite vendor relationships, building a partnership that informs the technology roadmap and ensures escalations are addressed in an expedient manner.
- Participate in and influence the development of long-term NetSuite strategies informed by overall business goals.
- Partner with business leaders to analyze business processes, identify opportunities, and deliver technology solutions that contribute to business productivity and results.
- Translate business strategy into deliverable system capabilities.
- Establish and reinforce team expectations to ensure timely and effective user support across the business.
- Enforce on-call response standards improving team responsiveness.
- Lead and facilitate daily NetSuite team scrums and backlog grooming meetings driving a consistent approach and quality outcomes.
- Define, implement, and oversee a comprehensive regression test execution approach for all NetSuite upgrades.
- Work with team members to define a process improvement roadmap and NetSuite best practices.
- Detect, troubleshoot, and organize the appropriate internal and external staff to expediently resolve system issues.
- Develop, document, and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, and usage.
- Advanced understanding of the NetSuite platform (SuiteAnalytics, NetSuite configuration, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder).
- Certified NetSuite Administrator a plus but not required.
- Experience with managing projects in an agile project environment.
- Able to provide clear and consistent instruction to team members.
- Able to participate in and lead team members through high-impact problem resolution scenarios.
- Able to manage and balance the team's workload to align with release schedules.
- Experience with other SaaS ecommerce platforms a plus but not required.
- Technical expertise as demonstrated through the successful management and completion of a wide variety of technical initiatives.
- Intelligent, articulate, and persuasive team member who can effectively work with leadership and is able to communicate concepts to a broad range of business and technical staff.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Proficient with version control and change management processes, policies, and principles.
- Understands production environments, including the requirement for high availability and team-oriented 24x7 support capabilities.
- Exceptional writing proficiency and oral presentation skills.
- Excellent listening, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, System Engineering, or equivalent related experience is required.
- 3+ years' experience with the NetSuite Platform, with an emphasis on SuiteBuilder, SuiteAnalytics, and SuiteFlow.
- Reasonable knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and uses.