FPI Management is a rapidly growing property management company based out of Folsom, CA. We manage heavily on the West Coast in California, Washington, and Oregon. We're looking to add an innovative, results-driven Senior IT Strategist with a track record of proven success to our growing team.
Our Senior IT Strategist will work closely with the Director of IT to architect the network and application infrastructure to meet business needs within a cloud-based technology environment. Ideal candidates will possess direct experience working with firewalls, switches, mail administration, collaboration software, and databases. Excellent interpersonal skills, superior technical skills, an eye for detail, and an aptitude for logic and problem solving are a must.
- Manage our local and cloud-based network infrastructure with Realpage
- Manage & Maintain our Active Directory Servers & affiliated software installations
- Network cabling management for FPI offices in Folsom & Costa Mesa California.
- Maintain Network monitoring tools & logging
- Application support for SQL based products
- Google Apps for Business administration, design, and management
- Advanced troubleshooting and support of applications, systems, servers, and network.
- Provide Tier 3 support to our support team as necessary
- Assists manager with the planning, evaluation, selection, and implementation of new systems, utilities, tools, and technologies
- Facilitates projects from info gathering, scoping, planning, and implementing the technology or communications solution.
- Avaya Phones Systems Administration
- Network documentation
- Train support staff members to better manage and support voice and data networks
- Assist with Security Compliance evaluations and remediate as necessary
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- 4 Year College Degree preferred
- 4-7 years of network administration experience required
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols and OS architecture
- Experience in managing collaboration software such as SharePoint or google apps for business.
- Ability to operate well under pressure while successfully managing and executing multiple projects in order to meet required deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with a variety of clients and internal staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A wide variety of creativity and latitude is expected
- An ability to collaborate with a variety of groups to complete projects