Job Description Senior Network Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains network documentation, maintains hardware and software standards.
- Work in a collaborative, hub and spoke fashion to utilize the various resources each Company department offers to achieve product goals and scale.
- Provide feedback to our risk and analytics teams to identify proper credit risk and operationalize accordingly.
- Responsible for projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved equipment and procedures.
- Well versed with advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems.
- Needs to monitor operations execution and compliance.
- Work with the GM/VP to get that feedback to core Ops Leadership.
- Work hand in hand with operations to develop a customer centric experience that supports the overall strategy and business needs of the newly developed products.
- Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials.
- Conduct business and perform job duties in a manner consistent with the requirements set forth in all company policies, procedures and other directives, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Complete all compliance training assigned to them to understand the key provisions of law, regulation and internal policies and procedures applicable to their job duties, as well as the impact of noncompliance on the company's reputation and success.
- Document all team processes and procedures for both training and auditing purposes, updating these documents as needed.
- Raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be a violation of, or inconsistent with, company policies, procedures or other directives, or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements.
- Monitor processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance.
- Monitor and implement processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance.
- Model the Company's Vision and Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Skills and Experience
Education or Equivalent Experience
- Hands-on technical knowledge of network hardware, including Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Cisco Firewalls, and Cisco Access Points.
- 5+ years of experience working with IT teams and developing product requirement documentation preferably with Agile Development shops.
- Experience with load balancing, QoS, IP Multicast, and VOIP solutions.
- Experience with developing, executing, and optimizing customer acquisition programs.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and documentation skills.
- Ability to take on multiple tasks across multiple disciplines with success.
- Proficient expertise and enterprise working knowledge of MPLS networks, configuration and implementation of BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF routing.
- Professional style and demeanor.
- Expertise in SONET, T1/T3, Point-to-Point wireless, Ethernet, Spanning-Tree, MLPPP, IP, Routing, MPLS, QoS, OSPF, Visio, Cisco IOS, Cisco NX-OS.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited College or University required.
We are a leading alternative financial services firm providing valuable and much needed service for hard working consumers with operations in the United States, and Canada. We are proud to serve in the more than 400 store communities, through our multiple contact centers, online and mobile financial services with the ownership of our own pre-paid debit card, short term loans, installment loans, line of credits, and cash for gold, money order, wire transfer, and check cashing services.
We rise to the challenge of designing products and services which not only meet our customers' needs but also meet state-by-state and, in Canada, province-by-province requirements. In the US alone, this equates to over 40 different loan product types and growing! Today, our corporate office is in Wichita, Kansas, birthplace of our company founders. We also have administrative offices in Chicago and Toronto.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, and CURO Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+, CURO Financial Management, and Revolve Finance employees, or send to any CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance facility. CURO Financial Technologies Corp, CURO Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.