As a Senior Network Engineer, you will design, implement, and manage our enterprise, datacenter and cloud networks. This position entails leadership in the design of future networks as the company grows. The position is a highly skilled technical position that involves intricate knowledge of Data Center, clouds and Enterprise networks along with SDN, network security, network performance, network capacity management.
Self-Motivated and self-starter who approaches technical problems with creative solutions. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deliverables. NOTE:
Required skills cloud networking, SD-WAN, Datacenter networking, Network Automation, and Network security Responsibilities:
As a Senior member of the Network Engineering team, you will
- Analyze and recommend contemporary and emerging technologies and act as an expert liaison working with all teams providing network solution architecture and project delivery. The expert in building network automation and enabling self-service to meet the functional objectives of the business.
- Interact with vendors to ensure proper solution design, quotes and resolve issues to meet project delivery timeline and operation SLA.
- Define, implement and maintain network operations procedures, standard configuration templates, performance reports, topology diagrams, and documentation as required. Identify process improvements to streamline and improve overall IT service management & delivery. You will support a global environment with multiple Crestron locations.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams for technical evaluation, development and testing of their network requirements
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, computer science. Industry leading certifications preferred such as CCIE
- 8+ years demonstrated experience in designing and implementing network supporting datacenter system virtualization, application load balancing, application hosting, application acceleration,
- 8+ years of enterprise and campus networking includes but not limited Cisco Wi-Fi, Cisco ISE, 802.1x, LAN, Remote Access VPN.
- 4+ years strong experience directly related to cloud networking (Azure, AWS, Openstack, VMware), SDWAN, SDN (software defined network), with building automated workflow using Rest API and orchestrations tool.
- Must have experience of networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, EtherChannel, 802.1Q trunking, HSRP, GLBP, VSS/VSL, QoS, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, MPLS, H.323, QOS, SIP, port security, DMVPN, Multicast, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, IPsec, RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP,
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 experience, and Linux knowledge preferred.